Once logged into Infinity, all users will see a list of requests that have the status PENDING, ACCEPTED or IN PROGRESS.
The status is indicated by the icon to the right of each task:
- Three dots (...) indicates a request has not yet been accepted by a porter
- An empty circle (O) indicates a request has been accepted by a porter but not yet started
- A half filled circle (◐) indicates a request has been started by a porter
Requests that are COMPLETED or CANCELLED can be found in the archive.
- The status icon on completed tasks contains a tick (✓)
- The status icon on cancelled tasks contains a cross (X)